- Stunning views of the water
- Easy walking distance into Fowey, town quay, sandy beaches, shops and restaurants
- Designed to feel like a Home-from-Home
- Free WiFi
- Balcony to sit and enjoy the views
- No hidden costs – bedding, towels, utilities are included
- Direct access to South West Coastal Path
- Parking available at nearby car parks
- Maps, places to visit and information are available in the properties
- Saturday change-over in high season
- Short breaks available in low season (minimum of 3 night stay)
- Fowey and its nearby towns of Charlestown, Mevagissy, Looe, Bodmin and Polperro are filming locations for Poldark, Doc.Martin and the Rosamunde Pilcher films
Fowey (pronounced Foy) is a lovely old fishing village full of character with many narrow streets, lots of lovely eating places, watering holes, groovy shops and art galleries. Fowey is a very popular port for pleasure and leisure boats and has a large sailing community passing through which gives the place a buzz all year round. If you like places with lots of character, culture, good food, beer and company, this is the place for you.
Izzyminx Harbour House is located on the Esplanade and has stunning views of the water. The Esplanade is the premier street in Fowey with grand Edwardian and Victorian houses which originally housed the gentry of the area. The Esplanade is also a part of the South West Coast Path and has beautiful walks in all directions.
Please note: The property is on multi floors with stairs/steps, an open staircase and balconies. Therefore, Harbour House is unsuitable for anyone with walking/mobility problems or for children under five years old.